Friday, September 4, 2009

Out with the new, in with the old

The invitations that I had ordered with the silver design arrived and they look pretty bad!! The design at the top is HUGE and the paper is really thin. So, I will not be using the new invitations. I have the old ivory ones back!! My friend decided to buy a new set and now she is not using them so I bought them back from her. I will be using them too!

We are going to have our wedding at our house next fall, probably October, with under 30 guests. I am going with an autumn theme now for the decorations because it seems more home-y and easier to do than a black and white color scheme, which would just totally clash with our furniture. So, with the new 'smaller' wedding being planned I have decided to cut the budget in half. So, I have $1,000 now to work with. I know that it's do-able and I can't wait to see the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment