Monday, September 28, 2009

More wedding things




I went to the christmas tree shop yesterday and I picked up a few things for the wedding. I really like the wine glasses that I got with the pumpkins painted on. I'm going to use them as our toasting glasses. The set of mini gourds and pumpkins I was going to scatter around a few candles on a table. I also bought gold paper plates and some napkins with a leaf design to mix in with the personalized napkins that my FMIL gave me. I bought a wreath for the front door, a tablecloth, a cake/pie server with a pumpkin handle and a leaf garland.
I want to get some real pumpkins and fresh flowers to use as decorations too, but obviously I can't do that until a few days before. I'll have to sit and make a master list of everything that I have now so I know what I actually need to buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment