Thursday, July 16, 2009

And this is why we make a prototype...




I went outside and found a branch that I liked. Then, I attached a few of the paper roses that I had made with some gold wire that I had in my crafting stuff. (Ignore the loose edges of gold wire that you may see in the pictures. I want to play around with the position of the roses some more so I didn't make them very secure.) Everything was going along so smoothly. I put the branch into one of the skinny vases that my mother had given me and I very gently began pouring in some glass beads that I had. Well, I guess one of the beads really hit against the side of the vase because it broke in half. It cracked all the way around into two pieces! So, now I have to find another container for my centerpieces. Which I LOVE by the way. I'm thinking of using old jars now.



No comments:

Post a Comment