Monday, July 13, 2009

Centerpiece idea


I also came across this idea and I thought that it might make a nice centerpiece for our tables. I think that a theme for our wedding might be emerging...rustic and cheap.
The link for this project, probably not needed, but here it is: http://creaturecomforts.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/tutorial-tuesda.html

Awhile back my mom had given me some skinny glass vases and I have kept them with no idea what to do with them. They would hold a branch quite nicely and I could just collect them from our yard. I bought a package of cream colored cardstock a few weeks ago only because it was on sale for $2. I try to buy cardstock and scrapbook paper when it's on sale because it can be very pricey otherwise. I could use that cream paper to make the paper roses and then have centerpieces for all of our tables for $2!!

The more I look around the more feasible my budget seems! It's been a happy brainstorming afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment