Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Carnations



This pink bouquet is from Real Simple and so easy to make, not to mention pretty. I may just give this a try. The link: http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/weddings/flowers/wedding-flowers-bouquets-supermarket-00000000000483/index.html


I love the way that carnations look when they are massed together. This humble flower also comes with a humble price making it an affordable option for someone with a small budget, like myself.


I contacted a local florist and she would sell me a box of 100 assorted color (that's how they come) carnations for about $50. I think that I am going to go with this option. They would provide a nice pop of color at our outdoor wedding and allow me to put some fresh flowers on the tables. Fresh flowers, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment