Monday, October 19, 2009

6 days until we move

I have so much stuff to do over the next week because we are officially moving on Sunday and I'm dreading it. I just really dislike the actual process of moving but I guess that everyone does. I haven't finished packing yet and then I will have to clean our house. I also need to go over to the new house and do a major cleaning before we move stuff in.

Tomorrow I have to reserve the moving truck for Sunday. I have to go grocery shopping too for stuff for the new house. I have to get a money order for the cable installation on next Tuesday. I was thrilled that I got an appointment so close to when we are moving in though. I also have to go to the post office and get a new box and fill out one of those moving forms. We have to meet with our realtor this week too to just go over everything quickly.

I loaded up the back of my Honda Element and dropped the boxes over at the new house today. I'm going to try and make a few trips with some of the smaller items this week before the BIG move.

I am so anxious to get this all over with but I'm kind of dreading it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment